The Utah Peace Officers Association has teamed up with several Colleges/Universities to offer discounts for UPOA members. Listed below is all the details you need to get started.
UPOA has partnered with Trident University to offer members and their family member’s educational opportunities through exceptional service and affordable, flexible, high quality, innovative academic programs. Through its regionally accredited Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral programs, Trident University can help you meet your personal and organizational goals.
- Up to 29% off standard tuition rates
- No application fee for Bachelors and Masters programs
- Access to a dedicated partnership admissions team
- Regionally accredited programs
- 100% online courses – anytime, anywhere access!
- Top notch faculty – 90% hold Doctoral degrees
- 8 session starts per year
- Most courses offered each session
- Consideration of all prior learning for maximum credit transfer
- Deferred Billing
- Career Development Services
See www.trident.edu/upoa for more information.
Columbia College is a regionally accredited undergraduate and graduate institution known for academic excellence and real financial value. We are dedicated to continuing our long-standing partnership with military and veteran communities.
- 100% tuition grant for the first undergraduate course (in-seat or online) taken at Columbia College for current UPOA members and their spouses.
- Convenient online programs and 35 campuses nationwide
- Five eight-week sessions each year
- Flexible transfer credit policies
- Top-ranked programs for quality and value
Learn more and apply at web.ccis.edu/partnerships/utah-peace-officer-association.aspx